How do we help
Fleetman brings you better control and peace of mind thanks to smarter organisation of your fleet documents and actions. Dive into the detail of its functionalities below or watch our demo videos.
- Store and manage all the reated data and documents in one place.
- Search and filter vehicles by various attributes and states.
- Autofill data in forms and documents across the whole system.
- Link relevant documents, drivers or accessories.
Create and manage activities directly from relevant records.
- View the documents in Fleetman, Teams, SharePoint or Windows Explorer.
- Service checks based on mileage or elapsed time
- Insurance or lease contract expiring.
- Receive and execute in MS Teams, Outlook
- Manage recipient lists or channels
- Highway toll coupons evidence and expiration notifications
Service and Insured Event
- Graphic visualisation of service or insured event process
- Automated vehicle status change
- Various service job categories
- Link to insured events and related documents
- Insurance contract data linked and autofilled
- Vehicle, driver and insurance contract data in one system, just a click away
- Link to service provider and service cost evidence
Vehicle Inspections, Follow-up Activities
- Vehicle inspection and damage records
- Internal jobs and activities based on inspection findings
- Job packages
- Job and activity assignment
- Fueling data
- Average consumption
- Average cost per km
- Average fuel cost
- Total cost
- Automated cost calculations
- Service cost divided into categories
- Limit excess notifications
- Operational data on vehicles status, service activities, costs, insurance claims etc.
- Intuitive filtering
- Dashboard customization
- Exports to various formats (.xls, .csv)
- Power BI integration available
- Full-fledged mobile app
- Simplified forms for record input
- Instant visualisation of events, activities, contracts etc.
- Vehicle search
Microsoft Apps Integration
- Communicate directly in Teams or Outlook; integrated contact lists
- Link email conversation to respective service or insured event
- Create service tasks, insured events, contacts or entities directly from Outlook application
- Visualise emails, meetings and calls within task timeline
- Data exports to Excel
- Native use of Word templates and text documents
- Integration to Power BI
Notifications and service event
Notification & subsequent actions like service or insured event creation, history of activities and task planning.
Contract, insured event & process flow
Contract management, insurance agenda and its visualization on the graphical process flow.
Join our satisfied customers
The companies which made their fleet management easier, smarter and safer.